You may register by mail if you prefer, simply download our Student Application and Enrollment Agreement and send them to the address on the application.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS and ONLINE APPLICATION
All students entering International Institute of Clinical Sexology must meet the following admission requirements:
The IICS application may be downloaded from the website or requested via email. The student will submit the completed application with a driver’s license, curriculum vitae, and copy of professional license. The professional license must be in a healthcare services field.
IICS’s method of assessing a student’s ability to successfully complete the course of study for which he or she has applied will be based on the following:
- A completed and signed Application for Admission.
- A non-refundable application processing fee of $100 US currency (credit cards, money orders, treasurer or bank checks made payable to International Institute of Clinical Sexology). The application fee is waived for Sex Therapy Training Institute alumni.
- Copy of Alien Registration Card (permanent resident), Driver's License or Passport.
- Current resume/vitae.
- One of the following must be presented: Professional license or certification.The professional license or certification must be in a healthcare service, medical, or mental health field from the relevant state or jurisdiction. A Master's degree must be necessary to hold the license or certification.OR Official transcript indicating proof of a Bachelor's degree and transcripts or certificates confirming sixty (60) graduate level credits in a healthcare field.
- Verification (official transcript) of an earned Bachelor Degree and a Master’s Degree from a College or University accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or equivalent from country in which the student practices.
- Verification of cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better in previous graduate studies
- Two letters of recommendation from persons of a Ph.D. level, Ed.D., Psy.D., M.D., or D.O. Preferably these should come from current and/or formal employers, current and/or previous faculty and/or advisors;
- An interview with Admissions Personnel.
- International students may be required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and earn a minimum score of 500.
All applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. An unsuccessful applicant may reapply after 6 months.